Tuesday 10 February 2009

Artists/Designers people may be interested in...

...following the advice of my crit group last week I had a flick through *Hand to Eye* for illustrators who dealt with line.
3 illustrators in particular stood out, so here's some of their work...

Lucinda Rogers - "Documentary Drawing From Life"





The variation of thickness of the lines in these images is something to consider.

Seb Jarnot - "Free and Figurative"





Really like these, think the fact that they are figurative is the thing that interests me most, so maybe I'm going along the wrong track by thinking of objects...maybe I should start to look at people instead.

Lizzie Finn - "Hand made in a digital sort of way and graphic in a crafty sort of way"



Really liked the illustrations in *Hand to Eye* but can't find any decent ones online...

No comments: