Thursday 9 April 2009

Pixelgarten...

Whenever I flick through books like *Tactile* and *Three D*, I'll admit I get a bit excited. There are always certain pages of those books that almost command me to buy the book. Turns out a lot of those pages originated from the same design team - Pixelgarten. For some reason when I see examples of their work, all my concentration and attention turns to it for a few seconds. There just seems to be something hypnotising about it. The tone of voice, the skilled craftsmanship, and the execution are so inspiring.

Photobucket

Here's just a few examples of their commissioned and personal work. For anyone interested I've put the link to their website on the right.

A quick thank you to Liam as well, for being patient on no sleep and teaching me how to make an animated gif.

No comments: