Sunday 23 November 2008

No news is still good news...

Continuing with the same message as the previous brief - that creativity is needed in advertising - meant that yet again I was making life difficult for myself. The mailshot brief required reproducing 10 of the mail shots...so obviously being a sucker for punishment I decided to hand craft all mine.
The idea I went with was "Put creativity back into advertising" and experimented with how that could be done physically...I ended up creating a logo and removing the word creativity. I made the mail shots interactive so that it was the target audience who had to put "creativity back into advertising"...showing that it was them that had the power to do it.






Pretty pleased with aspects of my work on this one. There's still a lot that needs to be improved with it but time was a bit of an issue...again.

No comments: