Monday 3 November 2008

What is violet...?

Knowing the answer to that question would've made this brief a whole lot easier. Working on the theory that we're supposed to be making mistakes I'd say I did pretty well on this project...
For starters I didn't get involved in the whole *thought process* for a few days and then when I did I think I managed to spend a good 9 hours "polishing a turd"...that's one shiny turd.
Anyway...with one day to go I finally decided on how I could approach this brief. Rather than pick one idea of what violet is I thought I'd try and convey the different connotations of the colour. Ambitiously I tried to create the images using 3D crafts, I think this could've worked if I'd started a bit earlier on in the week but unfortunately I didn't - which meant I only managed to present 7 of the series. Soz!

No comments: